August 10, 2009

Zach and Kimya Read Books

Dear Readers,

Zach and I have come up with the wonderful, immensely-nerdy idea of starting a two-person book club. The two people would be...Zach and me. (Duh)

We both love to read and I was inspired inside of Bookpeople, sooo...we thought it was something we could share together as a couple.

(A couple of what? Tee-hee)

Anyway, our first book is Siddhartha by Herman Hesse.


We'll both post our ideas about the book and try to raise some important questions. In a day and age where we're patting our children on the back for reading Twilight and jumping for joy because we solved illiteracy with Harry Potter, good books still need to be lauded.

Also, Veggie Kimya: Week One has been mildly successful, having one cheated only 3 times and one of those times being by total accident. But I will keep working on it. You learn that a lot of restaurants don't have vegetarian options outside of pasta and salad. I love me some pasta, but starchy carbs in a butter sauce just completely undoes all of my hard work at the gym.

Hope you all have a splendid Tuesday.

-Kimya

No comments:

Post a Comment