May 8, 2009

Friday Recomendations

I've decided on Fridays I'm going to recommend things.

These are things....



X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Make no mistake this is not a good movie.
But its a pretty good fanservice. If you really just want to see Gambit and Deadpool, which is all I really wanted, you won't be disappointed.

Dave Colon's Music and Your Life
A hilarious music blog by a friend of mine. Absolutely brilliant subtle humor.
http://davidyouthyc.wordpress.com/

The 1:30 AM rerun of The Daily Show/Colbert Report
Don't get me wrong, I love all times of these shows, I can admit I've caught the 11 PM, 1:30AM, 10:00AM, 2:00PM, and 8:00PM of the same episode in the past. But, like herpes, the latest showing always makes me feel so dirty for catching it. Unlike herpes, it's an enjoyable dirty.

pandora.com
By far the best internet radio program out there, I see myself listening to a good amount of my music with this gem.

History of Shit by Dominique Laporte
I almost feel pretentious putting this on my list, because there's exactly 0 bookstores in the world that carry this, so it's pretty pointless... but then I realized that if you are reading this there's a 99% chance you have personal contact with me often, so just ask me to borrow my copy.

I don't want to post too many Youtube clips, so I'm going to limit myself to my...

THING THAT IS ON YOUTUBE THAT I LIKE OF THE WEEK

The video to Eddie Money's "Take Me Home Tonight". The sounds, the actions of Eddie Money, classic cheesy gold. Gold, I tell you.





- Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment