May 24, 2010

Shanghai!

Happy Monday, all!

I love to travel and often have bouts of wanderlust, but to be honest, I've never really felt a connection to Eastern Asia. I don't know why. Maybe I have misconceptions about the area, or don't really know much about what to do there. I know some people who are very into Chinese/Japanese/Korean culture who could probably give me some tips about what's cool to see and do there.

This is another video from fashion blogger/photographer Garance Dore who visited Shanghai recently and she makes it look absolutely enchanting.



Other things I learned from this video:
1) John Gallino is one of those fashion people who is a crazy genius (like Karl). I would love to meet him one day.
2) Models read Oscar Wilde while sitting in make-up!
3) I would love to learn how to edit videos like this one! She always have to best videos. Can any readers help me out?

-Kimya

No comments:

Post a Comment