February 22, 2010

50 Steps to Simple Happiness


Hey friends,

I just read this really cool article from New York Magazine called "50 Steps to Simple Happiness." The intro talks about how New Yorkers are angry and stressed out a lot, but doesn't that apply to EVERYONE really? Panicked? Anxious? These are terms and we see and feel frequently.

This list complies really, really easy things to do to put a smile on your face or just to remind you to pause and smell the roses for lack of a better phrase.

What are your simple steps to happiness?

Here are some personal examples:

-My once a week yoga class is awesome because it teaches me to focus on myself and literally think about nothing which is hard for me to do.
-Grab a iced skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks and savor it (feels like summer to me!)
-Dance like an idiot.

I'm curious to see what you all have to say!

-Kimya

1 comment: