December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!


Well everyone,

Tonight marks the end of 2009, a year that was wonderful for me, and the parts that weren't wonderful still taught me a lot about myself, life, and love, and who could ask for more than that.

New Years is probably one of my favorite holidays because of resolutions. The chance to start over again, to have a clean slate, to dream bigger and better than you did last year. I have made a list of lessons that I learned in the past year, and their are a lot.

But I'm feeling pretty good about applying those things to 2010, I have some goals that are centered around me, and no they may not appease everyone around me, but I'm pretty confident in who I am and what I want, and I'm not letting fear or negativity hold me back and neither should you all.

I have nothing but the happiest wishes for you all in this new year.

Here's lookin' at you, 2010. (Carrie is meant to inspire everyone to a more fashionable year!)

-Kimya

No comments:

Post a Comment