May 12, 2009

Sweet Tea of the South


This is one thing that I miss about Austin. Seriously, I could have Sweet Leaf Tea as my IV drip.

My mother and I got the ball rolling on the novel we plan on writing together. It is very exciting, but nerve wracking at the same time. I really have to work on my lack of patience, because writing requires a whole lot of that in addition to personal will.

After a busy morning and I dip in the pool, I'm feeling better about the seperation, and things feel a little bit more bearable.

-Kimya

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimya!

    If we could help you main-line Sweet Leaf Tea straight into you, we would! It's important to be able to find a taste from Austin no matter where you are in the United States.

    Good luck on your novel and feel free to shoot me an email for some coupons. Consumers@sweetleaftea.com
    I'd love to share a cold one with you.

    Sincerely,
    April Riggs
    Sweet Leaf Tea-Consumer Services

    www.sweetleafteablog.com

    ReplyDelete