May 7, 2009

Important People To Guide You In Reading of This Blog

Hey reader-people.

I just figured this magical blog may be a wonderland for which you need a field guide. Today I'm going to give you names of important people that you will need to know about in order to navigate this blog. This is specific to my portion of the blog, but it may at times have to do with Kimya.

Mitch


Mitch is a magical being who moves and shapes everything around him. Essentially he's like a god type of guy. He invented everything ever.

On Either side of him are Ben and Tim the ravens to his Odin.

The Mikes


Dose are da Mikes.

The one on the left is Shotgun Mike, the other is Padovani.

Shotgun Mike likes to drink a lot, Padovani likes Star Wars and Transformers. Overall, pretty cool guys.

Oscar Wilde and Allen Ginsberg



Two witty gay men and writers who I wish I was as cool as.

Berklee College of Music
(seriously there's no good pictures for this)


This is Jerry, Ant, Dan, Santi, etc. etc. The people I know who hang out with a lot. They play very good music and are high often.

My Mom


She's my mom.... and I love her a lot.

(ALSO SHE STALKS MY INTERNET ACTIVIES LIKE A GODDAMN HAWK. SERIOUSLY, WHEN DID WE OKAY LETTING MOM'S HAVE FACEBOOKS? SHE'S AN OMNIPRESENT BEING, LIKE MITCH, BUT IN A BIG-BROTHER WAY)


Clement Vallandingham



He was a senator during the Civil War, I don't know why but I connect with him. He wanted to let the South peacefully leave, which I can understand, because I don't really like the South either. (To my friends from the south: You don't count.)Anyway Honest Abe had him exiled for being against the Civil War, so he kinda wandered for a bit and was eventually let back into the United States and became a lawyer. That's when it gets weird...

He was defending a man being charged with murder and was explaining to his co-lawyers (not a real term) how he thought that there was a chance that the victim shot himself because the way he was found. He was explaining it using the gun that was evidence. Apparently he got his point right because he shot himself in the face. Yeah... sucks to be him. There's a chance that could happen to me.

Businessmen are serious. Movie
producers are serious. Everybody's serious but me.


No comments:

Post a Comment