May 31, 2009

Gladiator Sandals

Hey all,

Mama got a brand new pair of shoes yesterday! One of the perks of my job of course is the amazing discount. They are a pair of black, 4-inch-heeled, gladiator sandals that are quite tough looking, but in a sexy way. I'm dreaming up outfits for them, but they are all fall-related (black skinny jeans, vintage motorcycle jacket, and Ray Ban aviators), but I want to wear them now! Any ideas on what they could be paired with for summer?



Aren't they beautimous and totally bad-ass?

Enjoy this lovely Sunday everyone, for me I'll be going to work and then leaving early to go to my sister's volleyball banquet at the beautiful waterfront restaurant "The Oasis."

-Kimya

1 comment:

  1. these are wicked badass! <3
    hmmm... well you have to wear them with something equally edgy and awesome. little black dress perhaps? i really like the idea of them with skinny jeans - which are still in season up here :)

    ReplyDelete