December 2, 2009

Christmas Songs 4 Lyfe


I'm in full Christmas mode right now. The tree in our dorm room is set up with presents under it already, Starbucks has the red cups, and I'm taking extra shifts at work in order to afford presents for everyone!

I'm just totally in love with all of it...but only a very few Christmas songs have actually captured my heart. For my Christmas playlist, I like to traditional songs with songs that just REMIND me of the holiday season.

Last Christmas - Wham!
St. Patrick's Day - John Mayer
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
The Winter Song - Au Revoir Simone
Another Rainy Day - Corrine Bailey Rae
This Year's Love - David Gray
Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
Next Year, Baby - Jamie Cullum
The Trouble with Love Is - Kelly Clarkson
Love - Keyshia Cole
Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg

What are your favorite Christmas-ish songs?

-Kimya

No comments:

Post a Comment