November 15, 2009

If I Were Charlotte Gainsbourg...

I know, I know...I totally suck.

It's been forever since I've done a blog update, and honestly they are so fun for me but I prefer to torture myself with school work instead.

Anyway, I'm back! Thanks to Zach for keeping the posts up to some degree.

Charlotte Gainsbourg is the ultimate in French-girl-I-so-don't-care-how-I-look-cool. She is famous for taking menswear and fitting it just right to the female form. Plus she's the daughter of French musician/ladie's man Serge Gainsbourg and supermodel Jane Birkin (of the Birkin bag). So, the hip genes are all there. Here's how I would style myself after Charlotte G. If you want to see her acting chops, watch The Science of Sleep with the delicious Gael Garcia Bernal.


No comments:

Post a Comment