August 30, 2009

Odds and (wishing the summer would) Ends



So having used Facebook for its #1 purpose of stalking people you haven't seen in half a lifetime, I found the blog of an old friend of mine from Middle School named Alex who has a job delivering wedding cakes for his family's business. Today was his first post and it's an awesome cake made to look like Tiffany's Boxes, which I can only assume Kimya likes very much. He's planning on posting a new cake every day, which would make him a thousand times better of a blogger than me. Check out some very cool cakes on his blog.

---
The Second to Last Episode of this season of True Blood is tonight, and I must say I am obsessed enough to drive all the way to Padovani's just because he has HBO. Never get obsessed with a show that you can't afford to pay to watch. I may be in a predicament when he's at college for the final episode.

I know Kimya isn't a fan of the show, and it seems that it's a little too weird for a lot of people, so I'm not going to go on and on about how awesome it is, because I already know how awesome it is. But I will put the opening credits here, because I think they're brilliant.




Creepy? Awesome? Yes.
---

Hey Garden State! Who still hasn't gone back to school yet? Shotgun Mike left this morning, Padovani leaves Tuesday, Jerry leaves thursday... someone want to hang with me because I'm here until the September freakin' twelfth.



This movie is starting to make less and less sense to me. Zach Braff chooses to stay in New Jersey at the end of it. I can't even stand being stuck here another two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya Zack. I don't go back until the 21st to drexel. But there's a catch to my position. I really have to stay here until march 26th bc I'm doing a cooperative job/internship as part of my degree and i got stuck with risk management in south Jersey starting the 21st haha. How have you been for the last couple of years?

    ReplyDelete