May 1, 2009

This is Zach's first post.

So basically, here I am starting up this blog that Kimya and I decided to start. (Note to Kimya: Who's idea was it first? Was it mine? I'm going to say it was mine)

When I came up with the idea to start this, I wondered if I had anything important to say. Then I realized it didn't really actually matter, because most blogs don't really say anything important and nobody reads them. Or at least thats what I assume. The only blogs I read are collections of bizzare and funny photos and stories that don't really serve a purpose except to be mildly funny.

Like this one I discovered today: www.awkwardboners.com

In all fairness that one is a little more gay than funny, but its close enough for me to peruse a couple pages of it.

The entirety of my knowledge of personal blogs is based on my friend's livejournal from 8th grade that I sometimes read, and by read I just CTRL +F'ed my own name and found where I was mentioned. So I don't really know what I'm doing.

Technically, I don't even know if I'm supposed to be posting quite yet, because Kimya is still trying to work out the HTML to change colors and shit, because she doesn't know that I took a course in basic HTML so I kind of know how to do it, but I'm too lazy and embarrassed that I probably don't remember how to do it.

This is the coolest shit I know how to do

I don't even know if that still works, but it was all the rage for websites circa 2001.

So yeah, I'm mostly only posting because I've seen the episode of Scrubs that's on right now and I've listened to all my Wait Wait Don't Tell Me podcasts. But that doesn't make this any less fun.(It's fun) Also, I love Kimya. (A lot)


- Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment